Did you know? HigherGround provides a powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable recording solution for enterprise customers and contact centers using Avaya Aura Communications Manager (ACM). By providing four integration methods, HigherGround enables ACM users to both optimize performance of the recording solution and minimize endpoint licensing costs associated with recording.
Integration Options Include:
- Multiple Registration
- Single Step Conferencing
- Service Observe
- SPAN Port
- Capture audio and metadata from any device (e.g. phone, mobile, radio, email, chat, video, text, GIS, or phone).
- Rapidly search, retrieve, and associate calls using any collected data field with the intuitive, easy-to-learn, and easy-to-use interface.
- Monitor live calls and desktop activity for one or more agents, simultaneously.
- All data is protected by encryption when stored on the system or exported.
- Capture all voice and metadata while adhering to all regulatory requirements.
- Scale from one to thousands of users with virtual and physical server deployments.
- Proactive support, monitoring, and notification ensures 24/7 system uptime.
To take advantage of our integration with Avaya Aura Communications Manager, or to make sure you’re using the most up-to-date version of Calibre, please contact your HigherGround authorized reseller or HigherGround Client Support. Visit our Alliances page to find out what other leading technology companies we partner with.