HigherGround provides a powerful, easy-to-use, and affordable recording solution for enterprise customers and contact centers using Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM). By providing two integration methods, HigherGround enables CUCM users to both optimize performance of the recording solution and minimize licensing costs associated with recording.
- Rapidly search, retrieve, and associate calls using any collected data field with the intuitive, easy-to-learn, and easy-to-use interface.
- Monitor live calls and desktop activity for one or more agents, simultaneously.
- All data is protected by encryption when stored on the system or exported.
- Capture all voice and metadata while adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Scale from one to thousands of users.
- Proactive support, monitoring, and notification ensures 24/7 system uptime.
Choose the integration approach that best fits your technology and budget — either the active Built-in Bridge (BIB) integration or passive port spanning. HigherGround Calibre and Capture911 provide the most flexibility for CUCM to record their solutions by active and passive integrations. Users can select one specific approach, or mix them, to achieve specific objectives.
Cisco allows users to access their phone configurations on any Cisco Unified IP phone on a temporary basis through the Cisco Extension Mobility feature. When phone settings are transferred, HigherGround can record the calls and metadata as long as a JTAPI connection is available. This requires that mobility user IDs are set up on the HigherGround server. Calls will automatically be recorded and can be searched for using the mobility user ID.To take advantage of our CUCM integration, please contact your HigherGround authorized reseller or HigherGround Client Support. Visit our Alliances page to discover what other leading technology companies we partner with.